Clitheroe Football Club is looking for a kit manager to work within the first team set-up at Shawbridge.
Anyone interested in the voluntary position who meets the below criteria should please contact club chairman Lee Sharples via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title – 1st Team Kit Manager – Reports to management team direct.
Responsibility & Key Duties:
• To be responsible for all first team player and staff training and match kit.
• To distribute training and match kit to all first team players and staff.
• To launder, dry, store and set out the team dressing room ahead of home and away fixtures.
• To liase with Match Day Secretary for match kit confirmation.
• To record and monitor stock levels of training and match kit, including regular stock checks.
• To liase with First Team management staff and groundsmen to prepare and set out equipment required for training sessions.
• To clean and tidy dressing room as part of a small team.
• All other duties that may arise from time to time and fall within the scope of the role.
• Driving License. (Essential)
• FA Level 1 Coaching Badge. (Desirable)
• Willing to complete a DBS check. (Essential)